CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Blogging

Well I never thought I would stop blogging but its been over a month! Extra things that take too much time are falling by the wayside. I need to figure out a way to journal because this blog was the best for that, but here is a little update. I do Instagram, however and usually share it on facebook for my family members who don't have instagram! So I feel like I am at least doing something! 

Here is a little of what we have been up to for the past month!

Nathan got to drive a Ferrari. He thought it was awesome. :)

My attempt at a system to earn screen time. It worked for about 2 weeks, but then we had company come and stuff and its on the bottom of the priority list. But we need to start again. The kids really loved it. 


Maxwell was blessed. He wore Nathan's blessing outfit. Its hard to believe that Nathan was that small once :)


Max meeting Grandpa Judd for the first time.


Our first family of 6 picture. Whoa. Not sure why Lincoln had to have that stuffed animal. He doesn't even like it normally!



Mason is an absolute stinker. He bit Max just randomly out of the blue. Like for fun. I really never get a break from Mason. He is driving me crazy. 


Fun at Gardner Village with Grandma. Mason was so scared of the ducks but couldn't get enough of them!


Lincoln's first day of preschool! I really need to get rid of the "No Soliciting" sign!


Lincoln and Sam had matching shirts. Megan and I went shopping at Target one night and could not resist. They were on sale. They were golf shirts, and they were in the right sizes. haha


We celebrated Brittani's birthday at Brugge's Waffles. You have never experienced a good waffle until you have tried one from Brugge's. SO amazing and delicious. And fun to get out with friends!


I spent 3 days separating legos into colors. It was the best decision I have ever made. Now it is so much easier to find pieces. Some day we are going to have a huge lego day and put together old sets. I cannot explain to you how many legos we have right now! Its incredible! The kids absolutely love them. And now that I have a system going, I am loving them more than i did. 


Last weekend the Judd girls met up in ST. George for a girls weekend. It was so much fun and a little crazy because there were 4 babies. But it was a great break and we all got massages and facials. It was heavenly!


Lincoln loves to sweep the kitchen floor. Its interesting to see how different my kids are. Lincoln just picks up skills by watching and is careful and concise. Easton not so much. I'm still trying to find the courage to teach him how to tie his shoes. But, Easton is doing really well with piano. He loves it! I'm hoping it will be a good fit for him.


Two days ago Melissa helped me out and we took the kids to the zoo. Even with help it was crazy, but we survived. It was really hot and actually it was ok until we were ready to go. Getting everyone to the car when everyone was so tired from walking around for 2 1/2 hours was a struggle but we lived to tell the tale. Mason loved seeing all the animals. And Easton was particularly interested. He even impressed a zoo worker when he was talking about Orangutans. Its not pronounced "OrangutANGS" but "OrangutANS"...if that makes sense. Its not an "A" sound its an "ah" sound. Wild Kratts is really paying off ;)



I love being in Activity Days in church. The girls are really growing on me and are a lot of fun. One of them just loved holding Max. She was so incredibly good with him and even got him to stop crying and go to sleep. Oh man it would be SO much easier with a 9 year old little girl who loved babies. I need to steal her sometime to help me out at home! :)

And poor Max has a tooth. At 2 1/2 months. He is my earliest and it makes me so sad for him. But he still sleeps so great, just doesn't nap the best. I'll take it. He really is a sweet boy. 

2 comments:

sara cardon

You are such a busy mommy! I can't even imagine 4 boys-- the nonstop action! They are all so cute and unique in their own ways though-- just think of all the good stories you're going to have one day.:)

thanida

Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.A good blog.
928bet