CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 11, 2013

It's been awhile

LI had these grand plans to write myself emails to journal instead of blog but I like being able to easily see pictures and write about the pictures so when I go back and make our books it's easier. So here I go with a little Judd family update! 

Max is 4 months and has 3 teeth and is getting his top teeth. He has been waking up twice a night because of it. So tired. Poor baby :(



Lincoln drew this picture. It's a dad with a big belly because he ate too many donuts. Haha. I love little kids drawings


Easton drew a turkey in disguise 


My kids are so sweet with Max. Even Mason will sing "I am a child of God" to him when he is crying. 

Easton has even going to therapy to help him with his scary thoughts that are overtaking our lives. It's not really working. We have to usually sit in his room and wait for him to fall asleep. Mason too. Pretty sure they both struggle with anxiety. Last night we had 3 kids end up in our room. And I saw the clock every hour from 1-5 when I had to wake up to go workout. Mason had a night terror and both Easton and Lincoln had nightmares. 

Easton is enjoying first grade and loves to play soccer at recess. I'm hoping it will help him become more aggressive

My kids are driving me crazy so I am done for the day. 

2 comments:

sara cardon

I'm so sorry about the anxiety thing! That's really hard. After about 6 p.m. I'm just done and I've had it-- so I can't even imagine dealing with that all night long too. I wish I had some better advice.:(

thanida

Thanks for sharing such an informative posts so keep it up man!
คาสิโนออนไลน์