So excited to make more! I need to make Easton one now...or 10. I SO wish I had a sewing machine!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
A tie for my little guy
I have not really touched a sewing machine for YEARS, but I heard about this site that had this pattern for sale and I got really excited. With the help of my mom I made a couple of ties and I am in love! I've always wanted ties for my boys but I really never found them (I guess I am pretty lazy and cheap when it comes to clothes for my boys).



So excited to make more! I need to make Easton one now...or 10. I SO wish I had a sewing machine!
So excited to make more! I need to make Easton one now...or 10. I SO wish I had a sewing machine!
Labels:
crafty things,
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sooooo cute!
Grandma Seibel
Adorable! I'll have to take a lesson from you next time I come visit!
Post a Comment