Easton had a great birthday in my opinion. He got to take fruit snacks for the kids in his preschool class, got a crown, a goody bag and they sang him happy birthday. Then he got to go to Wendy's with daddy for lunch. (His choice) and according to Nathan he kept saying "this is the best lunch ever!!".
Then he got to do as many Thomas videos on Youtube that he wanted and watched some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Then I made him pancakes for dinner, and not even healthy ones...although I did sneak in whole wheat flour and sucanat sugar. :) Then he got to open his presents and play with his friend Crew with his brand new Cranky the Crane. He was VERY cranky before he went to bed and my only regret is that I didn't have him call Grandma Judd. He got to talk to Grandma and Grandpa Seibel on Skype before he opened his presents and he wasn't ornery. I think he just needed some sleep. So ya. It was a pretty good day.
I am completely in love with my little boy. He is such a joy in our family. I love that he loves trains so much. At Walmart the other day I accidentally ran into the curb with our shopping cart. Easton's like "uh oh! We screeched around the bend!" He is constantly saying things like "oops you need to apply the brakes!". What kid says stuff like that? Oh a kid obsessed with thomas. ;)
6 comments:
I love Easton sooo much~ I can't believe he's FOUR!! And I feel really bad for not getting him a present.. :( But I'm pretty sure he'll be getting one soon. :)
oh my gosh he looks so grown up!!! I am coming down tomorrow to give him his present! :)
Happy Late B-day to your big boy! It is always so fun to see their happy faces. His b-day party sounds like it was a lot of fun-- those were some great ideas for games!
AND your cake was/is AMAZING!!!! You really have some great talent!
I love that Easton says funny things like that. And I love that you ran into the curb with your shopping cart.
I'm sorry I missed the party. The picture of Easton and that excited little boy that gave him the present is just great. I think you'll be great as a mother of three boys. You just have to watch that second one for his rebellious stage....or was that just his Dad?? Love Papa Judd
Sage says: Happy Birthday Easton. Hope you had a happy birthay. Love,Sage
Post a Comment