CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference!

Conference was really good as always this time around. Did you catch Elder Arnolds talk with the "stupid cow" story? His daughter who was in the pictures and who told the story was my friend Shelly! We were roommates in college and she can paint some awesome toenails :). Besides the fact that I know her, I thought the story was so applicable and had such a great message. It was an excellent talk! Watch it below:


I've been hearing so many good things about this talk (below) from the Priesthood Session that I had to check it out. Wow. So good. I know I need to work on myself in this area. Its so easy to be prideful without even knowing it.


Conference always leaves me with a greater desire to do good. And to work on all of my many many faults. I love it.

2 comments:

sara cardon

That is SO insane!! I totally didn't make the connection that it was Shelley's dad... Maybe b/c I'm having a really hard time picturing the Shelley I remember out on a ranch riding horses.:) It was a very good talk!

Raree (RAH-ree)

That was a hilarious story! So fun that it was about someone you knew. :D I love conference. *sigh*